domingo, 14 de octubre de 2012

Your video “AMAZING & FUNTASTIC BOOKS TO ENJOY written by Thomas Jerome Baker” has been exported to YouTube


Your video “AMAZING & FUNTASTIC BOOKS TO ENJOY written by Thomas Jerome Baker” has been exported to YouTube

We’ve finished exporting your video! It can take YouTube up to a half hour to process the new vid, but when they’re done you can view it on YouTube.
Or you can go here to see the video details on YouTube.
Thanks,
The Animoto Team
**

**
Publicado el 14/10/2012 por EdcampSantiago
There is joy, happiness and a smile to be found within the pages of these books. This is the essence of my writing, to create an emotional bond with you. If I have failed you, please accept my apology in advance, and I shall try harder in my next book to meet your needs, the reader of my works…
created at http://animoto.com
**

No hay comentarios: